Welded wire mesh has more advantages than conventional wire mesh, so many contractors are highly appreciating for its efficiency and applying to most construction works.
Welded wire mesh is made from high temperature cold-drawn steel wire and gone through an automatic welding process by electro-magnet welding so it is able to withstand much higher force than other kinds of wire mesh which is welded by manual welding machine.
Therefore, welded wire mesh products have more outstanding advantages than conventional steel products as follow:
- Welded wire mesh replacing manual welding with steel wire so it shortens the time of construction, minimizing financial costs.
- Manufactured according to customer requirements and stored under factory conditions, welded wire mesh can meet all sizes of construction, avoid loss of materials at the site.
- The execution of welded wire mesh reduces labor costs and supervision at the site.
- Welded wire mesh helps reduce the volume and increases the bearing capacity of the floor.
- The transportation, installation and replacement of welded wire mesh are quite easy and convenient
>> See more application of welded wire mesh at the construction.
Welded wire mesh specification:
Wide rod diameter (mm)
4 ~ 12
Mesh width (mm)
1200 ~ 2400
Mesh length (mm)
6000 ~ 12000
Spacing width (mm)
100, 150, 200, 250
Spacing lenght (mm)
100 ~ 400
400 ~ 650
QH Plus produces welded wire mesh according to Vietnam standard of TCVN 9391: 2012 and world standard. Welded wire mesh is used in construction works such as concrete road, hard wall, industrial concrete floor, prefabricated concrete structure, concrete wall, etc.
Welded wire mesh is manufactured and stored at QH Plus factory and then transported to the construction site, following each phase of construction so the quality of steel is guaranteed and not affected by the weather.
>> See more welded wire mesh construction